APA Format Essay Writing Help
Help with Writing APA Formatted Essays
American psychological association (APA) is an essay formatting style that is use by scholars to write so many types of essay. It is employed mainly by students in the social sciences professions like: economics, anthropology, sociology essay etc. APA format essay creates homogeneity, readership and regularity of words in an essay topic formation. Do you know how to format essay using APA? This article will give you answers and more; you can also obtain answers through buying essays from ProfEssays.com.
How to write essay according to APA format
- 1. Use one paragraph 120 words at most for abstract and write number in digits
- 2. Introduction must be written first use verbs mostly avoid being passive. The introduction part is one of the most important aspects in the write up; it put your reader in the mood to read your essay. It must be catchy, and short. You could ask a question or indicate intent of answering a question.
- 3. The page must be formatted thus; one inch top bottom, left and right margins. Times new man font 12pt. double spaced 5 to 7 spaces indented paragraphs.
- 4. Apply the heading and subheading to arrange the paper
- 5. Format subheading with italics and aligned left
- 6. Citation is necessary should the writer need to support claims, give examples to support his/her declarations, and importantly to eliminate plagiarism. Citations are written on the body segment of the essay outline the citation will follow after the sentence in the body example: Name of author. Year publication in parenthesis. This pattern goes when the name of the author is part of the sentence and structuring, but if it is not the name and year of publication must appear in parenthesis like: (Name of author and year of publication) But if more than one author is mentioned in the sentence structure it will goes like this; first author surname, 2nd name, 3rd name etc (year of publication) name of publisher. If the reference reoccur again use the; first author last name and “et al”
- 7. Still on Citation in case a direct quotation was made place it in a double quotation marks less than 40 words and located in the main sentence structure, should it be longer than 40 words it should appear without space in block format line indented 5 spaces from the left margin.
- 8. References: Michael, John & Wesler (2003) name of publisher. When referencing make sure to write names in alphabetical order starting with the surname of the writers.
- The above is a basic APA essay format, students or anyone should seek a second opinion for confirmatory purposes, one very good source is ProfEssays.com they are trusted and most reliable the information you will gain in the process of having your custom essay written will profit you and the cost to you is just a very pleasant fee.
APA essay format makes writing very easy and systematic students ought to study it more and develop 100% proficiency in the usage.
ProfEssays.com is made up of seasoned and matured writers who have excelled in their various fields of studies. They are poised to deliver custom essay papers and projects in all type of essays to you at very reasonable price, written in strict adherence to Harvard, APA, and MLA standards, contact their very prompt and responsive customer care today, no plagiarism, direct contact to writers and 100% privacy guaranteed.