The Importance of Correct Objectives for Research Paper Methodology
The research paper is not just a set of opinions and personal thought on topics the researcher wishes to examine and dissect. It is a study done in a manner that requires thorough research using legitimate references such as books study materials, and past work from experts to come up with a reliable and accurate dissertation of the selected topic. There is also a research paper format and research paper outline to follow. It is not enough that the researcher scans a single Essay methodology example to have an idea what to write. The general requirements of a Research paper will include the topic, sources, and of course, the Methodology.
Some may ask: “what is a research methodology? And what are the research methodology objectives?” The research methodology is an integral part of the paper. The research methodology objectives include ensuring the reliability and accuracy of the document to be presented by using the appropriate data gathering resources and the formulas or statistical tools that will be employed.
Quick Navigation through the Research Paper
- Download Free Research Paper Methodology Sample
- How to Do a Good Research Methodology
- How Can We Help
- Formulate Your Research Objectives
- Your Research Paper Parts
- Formatting a Research Paper
Download Free Sample of Research Paper Methodology
How to Do a Good Research Methodology
Novices would often ask about what is a research methodology. To come up with a good research methodology, the researcher needs to be able to describe the different research methods used. The term Research Methods refers to the techniques one employed to collect all needed data for the selected project. Looking at a number of Essay methodology examples, research methodology samples, scientific research methodology, and some interesting research paper topics that makes use of different research paper format as reference may also help, but then again, research methodology have more specific needs that will necessitate the researcher to look for several possible research paper topics.
Prior to writing the Dissertation Methodology part, the researcher needs to have a concise concept of the different steps and methods of gathering data. The researcher may make use of some of the following research methods to come up with a more scientific research methodology:
- Experimental Research
- Action Research
- Participant Observation
- Statistical Analysis
- Classification Research
To determine the best scientific research methodology to utilize, it is best to seek the advice and work with the Research Advisor to verify the kind of research technique employed specifically within one’s field of expertise or discipline. It also helps to see a research methodology sample and a research paper outline as a guide. Also, the researcher needs to elaborate on the reasons behind selecting a specific method as well as the rationale as to why the other methods were vetoed, this is best done by assessing and presenting the pros and cons because this also needs to be stated in the dissertation methodology section.
To assist the novice researcher, the following rules may be considered when writing one’s dissertation methodology:
- The paper’s dissertation methodology should not be limited to a general description or overview of the methods employed. One should initially discuss the problem that needs to be addressed and a more specific inquiry that the researcher aims to answer.
- The Dissertation methodology must be written in a manner that is concise, clear, and precise. The researcher needs to provide all the information on the methods used; making sure that it can be duplicated by the reader in a separate setting.
- The researcher needs to justify the Research Methods utilized and described in the material. Again, emphasize the pros and cons of the various research methods with respect to the discipline of the research topic.
How Can We Help
Do you need help with your research methodology format? Often asking “what is a research methodology” and “ what is a research paper format”?
Then you are at the right place!
We are ProfEssays.com and we provide you with the most professional service rendered by our professional writers. We can present you with a research methodology sample, an essay methodology example, or a descriptive research paper based on whatever format you’ll need, whether it’s an MLA format research paper or an APA style research paper, we got it all here!
Here at ProfEssays.com, we provide you with concepts on what is a research methodology, your research methodology objectives, some research methodology sample using scientific research methodology on various research paper topics with credible research paper formats, cover page, research paper components that employs either MLA format research paper or an APA style research paper.
We have dedicated professional writers who produce all original materials that goes through the most rigorous anti plagiarism software prior to release. Aside from providing quality paper, we deliver your custom order on time, but we also answer your urgent needs as we are capable of providing you with a paper within 8 hours when emergency arises. Aside from which, we also offer an option to have your paper revised for unlimited number of times, for free!
With ProfEssays.com your concerns will never go unanswered as we have a customer support team to constantly attend to you 24/ 7! We also guarantee the security of ALL internet financial transactions and provide our customers with 100% confidentiality in our service.
So, look no further if you are searching for someone to write your paper, with our performance and reasonable rates – complying with your academic requirements becomes a breeze.
Formulate Your Research Objectives
The next step is making research methodology objectives. In making the research objectives, one may contemplate on the following tips:
- Make sure that the research objectives being formulated are clear and concise; also, they need to be related to the topic of the research. One of the things that need to be assessed in the Research Material is the consistency and congruency of the topic with the objectives and questions presented. Also, constructing the right question will ensure that the correct information regarding the topic can be obtained.
- Establish the aim of the Research material, making sure that the objectives jive with it. It serves to emphasize the purpose of the research material and address the long- term results, meaning, they need to mirror the expectations of the Research. Once again, with regards to consistency, the aims of the project should be connected to the objectives
- Employ Measurable, Attainable, and Realistic principles in the constructing the objectives. The Objectives should provide the researcher and the Research Assessors with indicators as to how the researcher will tackle the Related Literature, Essay methodology example and theories on the selected topic
- It should grant the researcher with a plan or strategy on how to handle the collection and processing of the research information.
Your Research Paper Parts
The Research paper outline generally follows the following parts:
TITLE PAGE– the title page reflects the research paper topics and the specific issue the researchers wishes to discuss and examine. The researcher may forego the cover page of the research paper unless otherwise indicated by the Adviser or Teacher. This is also known as the cover page
ABSTRACT– It serves as a summary or overview of the Research material and usually follows the cover page, It may be written in a single paragraph where the reader/ assessor will be presented with the reason behind the research, the approach to the existing problem, the results of the study, and the conclusion of the study. One can safely say that the Abstract is the sum total of the material.
INTRODUCTION– research paper components in any reference book will never be approved without an Introduction. This enables the reader to understand the rationale behind the research work, and should not be more than 2 pages in length.
BODY– This may be further subdivided in to two or more sections and contains the bulk of the collected information, the manner in which they were acquired, the references, and the research methods used to some up with a solution/ conclusion.
CONCLUSION– it showcases the results of the study based on the treatment of the collected data. It is the summary of the Research work and highlights the solution of the presented problem and the more specific sub- problems.
APPENDICES– this refers to the collection of supplementary books or other legitimate sources of information used in the research paper which may be statistical or explanatory in nature.
BIBLIOGRAPHY– Is the list of writings utilized by the researcher, it includes information like the title of the books used, the name of the author(s), the publisher, date of issue, etc.
Formatting a Research Paper
To come up with a descriptive research paper that meets the needs of the assessor, the research paper format may make us of the two most commonly employed format and the research paper components may vary. These are The American Psychological Association (APA) format or the Modern Language Association (MLA) format.
The APA style research paper is a descriptive research paper most often used when a research topic is within the discipline of the social sciences or when the researcher needs to cite social sciences sources. The guidelines of an APA format will include encoding the material double- spaced on 8.5”x11” paper with I inch margins on every side. APA style research paper also recommends the use of Times New Roman, font size 12. The APA format also has 4 major parts, the research paper components will include:
- Title page -it has the title of the research material (which should only be around 12 words), the name of the researcher (excluding the degrees and titles like Engr., Dr.), and the academic institution the researcher is affiliated with.
- Abstract- Contains the summary or overview of the whole research
- Body- contains the bulk of the study.
- References- the list of books the researcher used.
On the other hand, the MLA format is most often used to write research papers within the field of Humanities and Liberal Arts.
The MLA format research paper is a descriptive research paper that provides very specific rules on the formatting of materials/ documents and enables the writers to cite their references or sources through a system that makes use of parenthetical citations, through this system, the writer/ researcher is able to build his credibility by showcasing their references, gives credit to the author of their source, and protects the researcher from any allegations of plagiarism
The MLA format research paper is as follows:
- Encoding the material and printing it out on a letter- sized paper (8.5”x11”)
- Double- spacing the texts of the material using the Times New Roman Font, font size 12.
- Margins should be 1” on all the sides and making use of the tab bar
- Creating headers in the upper right hand corner that number the pages one after the other
- Title page is not a necessity unless otherwise indicated by the Adviser, and if the title is required, Use the Title Case or Standard Capitalization
Tags: apa research paper, custom essay, custom research paper, interesting topics for research paper, mla research paper, research paper, research paper methodology, research paper outline, research paper topics