Essay Prompts Writing Tips
Essay Prompts for High School, College and University Students
An essay prompt is meant as a starting point for writing worthwhile essays on specific topics. It is normally 3-part in structure as follows:
- A stimulating quotation from another book or article embodying the gist of the concept that will be the essay topic. This extract has to be simple enough to be readily understood, comprehensive enough to suggest the different facets of the subject matter yet interesting enough to inspire writers to take up the topic.
- The prompt itself, a brief statement, issued in the form of a class assignment, mentioning the important aspects and essential details that the article should deal on and possibly indicating the type of essay to be used. This section defines the scope and presentation of the work and will be crucial in establishing the quality of the article.
- The third section, often incorporated in paragraph form, to the previous one is a list of considerations to be used in determining the best mood and tone for the article.
Professays.com, an establishment dedicated to furnishing professionals with scholarly content, has a library of essay prompts in its reference vaults covering topics both for technical and creative writing.
The company has a huge archive of professionally written custom essays to serve as samples for readers and examples for writers. It can customize or revise articles for you, create outlines for dissertations or provide ideas for suitable research paper topics. It values and protects the confidentiality of its client. Transactions are never made public. Additionally, you can be sure they will meet your expectations and deliver your articles on time. Professays.com seeks to promote effective and truthful written communication and it has been providing writing aids on diverse writing styles to promote literary awareness in both readers and writers. This article on creating comprehensive and stimulating essay prompts is one such guide.
The following are the important characteristics of a good essay prompt:
- It should pin down the key points for a thorough treatment of the essay topic from the cardinal concept on top followed by and down to the subordinate ideas linked in appropriate order.
- It should imply, by the placement of its sentences, a logical sequence in which to arrange concepts for a clear exposition of the subject matter.
- The types of essay best suited for the treatise subject should be hinted at if not mentioned explicitly.
- It should remind the writer of points of style that should accommodate the type of audience, situation and culture to be addressed if any.
It is evident that the prime requirement for writing excellent essay prompts presupposes the writer to have a well-rounded acquaintance with many essay topics. This is only possible with extensive research. Among the tools available to their writers, Professays.com has access to the best electronic and hard copy sources. Producing articles that are maximized both for accuracy as well as style is their business. Originality of products is standard. These services you can get from them at the friendliest rates. Read more about Montana 1948 essay, problem solution essay and philosophy essay writing help available at ProfEssays.com or download free sample essay papers.