Teen Pregnancy Essay
Buy Custom-Written Essays on Teenagers Pregnancy
Bearing a child, in most cases, is considered a blessing. However, conceiving is oftentimes not welcomed when it is not expected. One of the more common examples of unwanted pregnancy is teen pregnancy. Teen pregnancy, per se, affects not only the mother and child. Teen pregnancy is a concern that is not limited within the family, but a problem that plagues the society. Many adolescents who are usually in high school find themselves intrigued by the idea of sex and as such, have a constant desire to experiment with it.
Because of their lack of knowledge on consequences, or the thought that they are not vulnerable to pregnancy – many teenagers forego contraception. With unprotected sex, it is very common for many teenaged females to become pregnant. Pregnancy, unless experienced first hand, is always under rated by teeners. They seem to perceive it as a momentary responsibility that they can withhold or disregard, if they want to. This perception on pregnancy allows them to be lax in practicing safe sex measures and as an effect, do it without any protection.
Naturally, this lack in protection results to pregnancy, at the least. In worse cases, many teenage pregnancies can also result to health risks. Several studies have been conducted in identifying the additional risk teenage mothers get, as compared to their mature counterparts. Many of the risk identified are health related, as their bodies are as not prepared as a mid-twenties mother is.
But more than health issues, teenagers become more affected by the social stigma that they receive. Their morale and their confidence are the very first thing that gets blown up, more than their bodies. This is because pregnant teenagers generally receive discrimination. Because of the general discrimination on such teenagers, many of them often opt to become dropouts, escalating their concerns beyond physical and social distress.
Discussing these concerns on your academic paper will make an interesting essay topic. If you need to submit a teenage pregnancy essay, and could not seem to think on how you must begin your essay, then consult the most trusted academic paper writing company – ProfEssays.com. We are a company dedicated in providing quality custom essay to our clients, every single time.
Our assistance goes beyond the provision of essays, as we can hand out any form of academic paper that you may need: be it a dissertation, thesis, research paper, term paper, or course work. So you may begin writing your essay on teenage pregnancy, ProfEssays.com has enlisted a few tidbits of information on the essay topic.
- The real tragedy in teenage pregnancy is that most female teenagers always seem to think that it can never happen to them. This mentality leads at least 750 thousand teens between 15 and 19 to become pregnant every year.
- In the figure above, only 18% of them are planned.
- In the United States of America, 11% of the pregnancies are from teenaged mothers.
- In the age group of 15 to 19 years old, more black teenagers get pregnant. While they take 13.4%, white teenagers only account for 4.8%.
- Teenage pregnancy in the United States of America has a higher rate that most developed countries.
- The highest teenage pregnancy in US is in 1990, but has declined from 1991 to 2005. However, recent statistics show that teenage pregnancy rates are increasing.
- Teenage mothers will most likely not pursue college education. Only 30% of teenage mothers earn a diploma in high school while only 1.5% earn a college degree.
- Teenage pregnancy has a ripple effect. Many teenage mothers bear daughters who has a higher tendency of becoming a teenage mother themselves while their sons has a higher tendency of going to prison.
Aside from this set of facts, you can also write about the varied movements in addressing the rise in teen pregnancy. Many organizations – both public and private – conduct initiative to combat this issue. These actions that are geared to address teen pregnancy can be the focus of your teenage pregnancy essay. If you are looking for someone who can help you write your essay, then ProfEssays.com is the company that you are looking for. Since we have started our operations, we have sufficiently met the requirements of every client that we have – as we only create any academic paper based on the requirements that they have set.
We have competent academic writers, who can provide you with the paper you need, when you need it. We specialize in providing academic paper during emergency cases. Our company provides any type of academic paper within 8 hours, without compromising the quality. Aside from this, we can also guarantee you that you will receive comprehensive customer service through our 24/7 hotline. Call ProfEssays.com and book that teenage pregnancy essay now.