Critical Thesis- Thinking Critically
Critical thesis means writing with a critical approach. You present some persuasive arguments and facts to prove your point. It is an interesting area of study and demands that you take a critical stance on the given topic. Thus you should understand every aspect of the issue- the positive as well as the negative ones. The quality of your critical thesis demonstrates your ability to think critically and present ideas logically and reasonably. If you doubt if you can write a competent critical thesis, you can always take help from the expert writers at ProfEssays.com. This will not only ensure that you get a well written thesis but also that you succeed in your academia.
The nature of critical thesis depends upon your approach, but usually it takes a form of argumentative research paper or a persuasive research paper. You present your arguments and back them with persuasive facts, references, and rational conclusions. Here are few guidelines that form the basic requirements towards critical thesis- give careful attention to them when you are writing one.
- Follow proper outline- The general outline for any custom essay and custom research paper applies to critical thesis too. You should give a proper introduction to your thesis topic along with relevant literature reviews. Then you should write abstract which is a summary of the entire thesis. Next is the body in which you present your arguments and prove them. Finally you need to give a conclusion based on the entire analysis and interpretation.
- Original & personal- Give a personal touch to the thesis. Present original thoughts do not copy ideas from other; and, more importantly, do not forget to give proper citations for materials borrowed from other sources.
- Convincing- The arguments you present should be persuasive and sensible. You should write as a reader and question yourself if your arguments are convincing enough. Thus enrich your logical thinking and writing skills!
- Appropriate arguments, facts and evidences- Present your stance with logical arguments, supportive facts and evidences. Here you can also quote other’s ideas to give more weight to your arguments.
- Writing style- Your essay should be in proper writing style- APA style, MLA style, Turabian style, etc. Also give appropriate references and research paper bibliography which may induce the readers to do further readings.
The writers at ProfEssays.com are expert in writing in any thesis topic and for any level- master thesis, college thesis, and doctoral thesis. The writers are chosen from among the professional and certified academic writers and have a good knack of writing a well researched paper. They will ensure that every single idea presented in your critical thesis is unique and original.
With unlimited free revisions ProfEssays.com also ensures that you get your paper exactly as per your needs and level. In case of emergency, we can complete thesis for you within 8 hours. Every detail of yours will remain confidential. Be assured, ProfEssays.com is dedicated to give sincere students what they deserve – academic success.