Statistics Project Ideas
Statistics is always used in all kinds of field; hence there are a lot of statistics project ideas to choose from. We always suggest starting with ideas that tap your curiosity and grabs your interest as researches like these can take a couple of months (even years) to accomplish. Rigging and manipulating results by doing a survey then deciding the outcome is not a good practice. Below is a list of popular ideas that you could use:
- Does smoking affect one’s GPA?
- Are there differences in drinking habits between men and women?
- Is there a correlation between gender and addictive behaviors and topics?
- Is there a connection between the number of hours of regular sleep a student’s GPA?
- Does the food container type affect a consumer’s buying habits?