Reaction Paper Rubric
Professors and instructors would usually provide the reaction paper rubrics beforehand to students to serve as a guide in making their paper. If there is none provided, you can use the rubric below to evaluate your own work:
- Is there any spelling or grammatical errors in the text?
- Are the sentences structured cohesively and effectively?
- Do the sentences follow a logical sequence?
- Is it easy to understand?
- Do the paragraphs contain one main topic sentence and then followed by supporting statements?
III. Word Choice
- Are the words used precisely?
IV. Quality of the Content
- Are the details adequate?
- Is the material effectively summarized?
- Are the reactions in response to the article’s argument fully developed?