Student Essay Writing Help
Through out your academic life, it is expected that you will be required to produce an essay every now and then. Student essay writing becomes a taxing job for most because of the amount of time it requires. A good essay writer understands that a lot of elements are incorporated to come up with a quality essay.
The process of essay writing begins with an interesting essay topic, which is established by an essay plan and is later on presented in an organized essay format. Despite its perceived simplicity, student essay writing entails much attention not only because it affects your grade, but it will eventually refine your skills in writing. Basically student essay writing encounters three stages, and all student essays follow the same structure. If you seek assistance with student essay writing, continue reading.
- Download Free Sample of Business Ethics Case Study
- Student Essay Structure
- How Can We Help
- Student Essay Writing – Stage 1: Pre-writing
- Stage 2: Writing a draft
- Stage 3: Editing an essay
Download Free Sample of Student Essay
Student Essay Free Sample (Click the image to enlarge)
Whether you’re writing a persuasive essay to project a particular viewpoint, or whether you’re writing a ‘how-to’ essay explaining the steps of a process, the essay structure is the same.
The most common kind of essay writing is a five paragraph essay, and it can be helpful to use this type of essay structure.
A five paragraph essay generally consists of an introduction, three paragraphs expanding on three different points tied to the main idea, and a conclusion.
How Can We Help
Still think that essay writing is a daunting task? You don’t have to. ProfEssays.com is here to help you turn your prejudice on writing around. Producing an essay is as easy as 1-2-3, as all you need to do is contact us if you have a writing assignment. We are a professional writing company dedicated to providing you with quality, custom essays. Our academic and professional, certified writers can produce any kind of paper upon your request. All of the materials they produce are from scratch; ensuring you that it is original and unique. We further establish this by submitting them through anti-plagiarism software prior to release. We deliver all your orders on time and we can even provide you a paper within eight hours in case of emergency. We have reasonable rates that even allow you to have your paper revised an unlimited number of times, free of charge.
ProfEssays.com further enhances customer service by providing a customer support team that is available 24/7. We guarantee 100% confidentiality among all our clients and we also assure you that all your credit card transactions with us are safe. Read more to find reasons to order essay from ProfEssays.com or download free sample essay papers.
Student Essay Writing – Stage 1: Pre-Writing
Before you begin writing your essay, you’ll want to do some brainstorming and “pre-writing” to help create an essay structure for you to follow. In essay writing, it’s important to create an essay structure to serve as the ‘blueprint’ of your essay.
After picking a topic, you can begin the essay writing process. If writing a five paragraph essay, pick three main points, that will be expanded in the body paragraphs of your student essay.
– Decide on an essay topic (brainstorm)
– Collect data. Some preliminary research may be needed for a good essay.
– Plan your essay
Stage 2: Writing a Draft
Write the first draft of your student essay using your essay outline. Using this as a guide will ensure your essay structure is strong. With essay writing, pay attention to these things:
– End the introductory paragraph of your student essay with a thesis statement.
– Every paragraph of your essay should focus on only one idea.
– With essay writing, it’s important to create easy transitions between paragraphs. Avoid jumping from one idea to another without signal words. Common transition words or phrases are: ‘however’, ‘despite this’, and ‘on the other hand.’
Stage 3: Editing an Essay
Most teachers find a number of errors every time they come across a student essay. This is not because of the naiveté of the students but is mostly attributed to the lack of editing. Many students fail to remember that editing is part of the whole essay writing process. Hence, they immediately consider their rough draft as the final paper.
Tips on how to go through your student essay:
- Punctuation: Don’t use lengthy sentences. Punctuation marks will signify when your readers can pause. It will also help them identify the separate the ideas of each sentence.
- Grammar: Always check whether your subject agrees with your verb. Nothing disappoints you grammar teacher more than the violation of the most basic rule of subject- verb agreement.
- Coherence: Check the introductory paragraph of your essay. With essay writing, you’ll want to make sure your thesis statement is clear and that all of the supporting paragraphs in your five paragraph essay are supportive of your thesis. If you follow a strong essay structure, you shouldn’t have a problem. Additionally, essay writing should be smooth; remove sentences that are not supportive, or that seem weak or un-needed. The conclusion of your five paragraph essay should state your thesis one more time and quickly summarize your main points.
At times when you edit, you may find that you’ve grown so much accustomed to your essay that you’re immune to the essay’s flaws. Try reading your essay backwards to review its essay structure. Read one sentence at a time carefully and check for clarity, as well as smooth transitioning into the next thought when writing a five paragraph essay.