How to Write an Essay Faster
6 Key Points You Should Know to Make Your Essay Faster
Writing essays is like cleaning up your house: you might hate it, but it must be done. How often have you found yourself desperately rummaging through the mess left after another party with a “Where the hell did I put it?” on your lips? How often have you failed to grasp your fleeting thoughts and to put them into some kind of order? You can’t even remember? Then you’re quite aware of the situation when the deadline is heavily breathing down your neck, but you haven’t even made a dent in your work, and panic slowly starts creeping up your spine…
Don’t get mad, get a grip, arrange your thoughts and try to follow these simple tips:
- Starting is always the hardest part. Don’t ponder over your sentences for too long – just write the first thing that comes into your mind. Possibly the strangest thing about writing is that the most of ideas come during the process of doing it.
- Draft an outline (at least the mental one) for your essay – it will never be a useless effort. Plan on what you will write in the introduction, main body and conclusion.
- Never start from an introduction or conclusion, unless you specifically know what you want to write. These parts are usually done in the end, when the “skeleton” of the work is ready. Instead, quickly jot down your body paragraphs in a way of some peculiar details followed by a few words of commentary. Don’t worry about spelling, editing and proofreading yet.
- Personal knowledge is a great thing, but give yourself some time to look for some additional information on the Web or in the library. Consulting your professor on this account will always be a good idea (trust me, they like responsible students), but since you don’t have time for this – hit yourself for being lazy and step over to the next point.
- Make an edited copy of your essay, check the spelling and do the necessary editing. Don’t be afraid to cut the controversial points out (e.g. unchecked information, cumbersome constructions etc.). If time allows, give your work to someone else to proofread.
- Print it out, hand it in and praise yourself for being such a diligent student.
And finally remember: don’t get upset if you think your writing abilities have been underestimated, because sometimes one just has to live with an excruciating and pride-hurting fact that they will never be the second Hunter S. Thompson.
note: “ProfEssays.com is an outstanding custom writing company. We have over 500 expert writers with PhD and Masters level educations who are all ready to fulfill your writing needs no matter what the academic level or research topic. Just imagine, you place the order before you go to sleep and in the morning an excellent, 100% unique essay! or term paper, written in strict accordance with your instructions by a professional writer is already in your email box! We understand the pressure students are under to achieve high academic goals and we are ready to take some of it off you because we love writing. By choosing us as your partner, you achieve more academically and gain valuable time for your other interests. Place your order now!”