Persuasive Essay Topics
Every text is written with a desire to impress the readers, to make them see through the author’s eyes. All writers use words and sentences to express themselves, but often the readers stop being interested in the work right after they read the title. Usually, the first thing being noticed about an essay is its topic, and if it isn’t much interesting or catching then the paper might get to the bottom of the pile. Even quite informative material may sometimes go unnoticed under clichéd and boring headings. This is why good persuasive essay topics are of high importance and relevance.
- Persuasive Essay Sample
- Good Persuasive Essay Topics
- Persuasive Essay Format
- How Can We Help
- Persuasive Essay Prompts
- A Persuasive Essay Outline
- Persuasive Letter Writing
- A Persuasive Essay Graphic Organizer
A Persuasive Essay Sample
Good Persuasive Essay Paper Topics
You can write a persuasive essay practically on any topic, you are passionate with and have strong believes about.
For example, you may write a persuasive essay about:
a) Reasons why we should wear seat belts in cars
Central argument: Prevention is better than cure. For the purpose of safety of our lives, it is a good idea to practice using seat belts whenever we board vehicles.
b) Junk foods
Central argument: Isn’t it disturbing to be overweight? High consumption of junk foods is unhealthy way of living because it associated with development severe diseases like heart attack and cancer of body tissues.
c) Becoming a blood donor
Central argument: It is not wise to avoid donating blood whenever there is a chance. Millions of people are in high demand of blood and it is very essential to participate in any blood donation to help them survive.
d) Effects of sports
Central argument: Some use sports as a means of income while others consider as part of entertainment. But the most important reason for going into sports that people acquire fresh minds and thinking from participating actively in various sports.
e) Cell phone effects
Central argument: Millions of people all over the globe are using the handset, but are oblivious of its side effects. Although cell phone is versatile in performance, we should be aware of its side effects.
g) Drinking age
Central argument: Do you know that there is age limit of drinking? If not, you better know that alcohol is not suitable for the underage people. Also know that excessive drinking for the adults is also harmful to their health.
Persuasive Essay Format
Free Sample of Persuasive Essay Format
(Click the image to enlarge)
Writing a persuasive essay might appear to be a hassle because it requires you to have the skills to articulate your thoughts in a way that manages to convey your point to the reader. When writing any assignment or research paper, you need to know the proper paper format.
The persuasive essay format usually has five paragraphs.
The first paragraph is obviously dedicated to the context of the paper and the introduction to the topic. It should end with a strong thesis statement that should express your position on the topic.
The tree paragraphs that follow, should contain your main arguments. In a persuasive essay you are not expected to bring in all pros and cons, but rather to prove your own point. However, your persuasive essay will only benefit if you will consider one contr-argument and make an attempt to refute it.
The final paragraph should have your conclusions. Basically it should restate your thesis statement. It may contain a call to action if you wanted too persuade your readers to take an active position, or if the aim of your essay was to change your reader’s views – you may express the hope that you managed to do this.
How Can We Help
ProfEssays.com is a professional custom essay writing company. At ProfEssays.com, we select only relevant persuasive essay topics that will definitely reach out to a diverse audience. Though our experts place particular emphasis on researching the sources, they also make sure that the paper has the highest possible argumentative value. We thoroughly check the paper to eliminate any repetitions or unintentional plagiarism and we use correct and understandable language to make sure that your audience pays attention to it. Also, our writers hang on every word of your instructions in order for you to get exactly what you ask for. Whatever the category may be narrative essay, five paragraph essay, business essay, health based essay or MBA essay, we do it all with commitment, conviction and creativity.
Why choose ProfEssays.com to complete your persuasive essay paper? Because our writing services stand out from all the rest of our competitors, in terms of dedication, quality, security and confidentiality. And also because:
- When it concerns deadlines we are always punctual and highly motivated not to let any of our clients down.
- Our expert writers put their heart and soul in the paper to meet your expectations; even in case of emergency 8 hour delivery your paper will be of the highest quality.
- We produce only well researched and complete work with good persuasive essay topics each time, for each project.
- Every minute detail is well-analyzed to rule out any confusion or queries.
- We gladly cooperate with every client at all times to help figure out work schedule pattern and give progress updates.
- Your instructions are closely studied to create a professional custom essay with all your preferences taken into account.
- Only qualified and certified academic writers are employed at ProfEssays.com.
- Affordability is our middle name. We offer high quality papers for moderate prices.
- Our customer support is around 24/7 which is appreciated by regular clients of ProfEssays.com.
The above mentioned represents the keystones of your customer policy at ProfEssays.com; it defines our work attitude and keeps us at the top of professional writing companies.
Persuasive Essay Prompts
An essay prompt is an assignment that provides you with a statement on which you need to reflect. In case of a persuasive writing prompt, you will be asked to persuade the reader to take your side, argue for or against the statement provided.
The following are just few examples of persuasive essay prompts:
- a) Young internet users think that internet pornography is not bad and has no effect on their moral behaviour. What is your say? Convince the reader that what you are saying is correct.
- b) The rate of cigarette smoking is increasing everyday in the world despite the obvious effects of smoking on health. Write a persuasive essay that should discourage you target audience to start smoking.
- c) Most parents think that hip hop songs have wrong messages and are not good for their kids. Write an essay that proves they are wrong.
- d) Have you come across a high spec cell phone that suits your lifestyle? Using specific benefits, write an essay to persuade others to buy it.
- e) Sewage burst has occurred in your home area. Your area commissioner requests for community repairing and cleansing initiative. What is your say on this? Write a letter to the commissioner stating your opinion on this issue.
- f) Both the parents and the students are opposing the idea of homework. But the teachers insist that homework is very essential for the students’ performance. Using relevant examples, write an essay in support of one side of this argument.
- g) As an attempt to facilitate learning in most schools, more computers have been bought and handed over to each student. Unfortunately students’ performance is not improving due to theft and vandalisms of the machines. What is your say on this? Write a letter to the principal suggesting the prominent solution to the problem.
Persuasive Essay Outline
Do you know why is it necessary to prepare a time table before you start with your work? Have you ever wondered why is it suggested that you should write a rough draft before finally submitting your paper? This is because by doing so you get a fair idea of where you are headed in terms of your research. There are times when you may get confused which will results in a badly written term paper, that’s why some universities ask you to submit a persuasive essay outline before the deadline. Here, you need to include all of the basic points of your essay.
Persuasive Letter Writing
When it comes to writing a persuasive letter , the task may appear to be quite challenging. Undoubtedly, it is a Herculean task to compose a letter to persuade your reader. Different people have different perspective and attitude and they are usually driven by varied interests and motivations. In a situation like this, one needs to be very careful while writing persuasive essays because you need to keep in mind that none of your arguments should be found inconsistent. One should always stay away from making any kind of unsubstantial or debatable statements. Always think from the perspective of a third person and write your paper as if you are trying to impress yourself.
A Persuasive Essay Graphic Organizer
Whenever you plan to write an essay, it is recommended that you clearly sort out all your ideas on a piece of paper and then take some time to elaborate on them. A persuasive essay graphic organizer needs to be written in a very well-structured manner. It reflects your knowledge about the topic and it also shows how efficiently you can work on your topic. It is important to be able to decide the best graphics for your research paper. There are times when students choose to include unnecessary graphic material in their papers that does not support any of their arguments.
Note: ProfEssays.com is an outstanding custom writing company. We have over 500 expert writers with PhD and Masters level educations who are all ready to fulfill your writing needs, regardless of the academic level or research topic. Just imagine, you place the order before you go to sleep and in the morning an excellent, 100% unique essay! or term paper, written in strict accordance with your instructions by a professional writer is already in your email box! We understand the pressure students are under to achieve high academic goals and we are ready help you because we love writing. By choosing us as your partner, you can achieve more academically and gain valuable time for your other interests. Place your order now!”