Persuasive Essay Writing: Six Vital Steps
In many ways one has been reduced to making decisions that is different from the original intentions? Or maybe it was an argument, and it resulted to adopting another view or choice. The subtle device used in successfully changing ones decision is what is called a persuasive essay, as so long as it is written.
ProfEssays is known to be among the best persuasive writers, they have successfully written many essays including scholarship, personal, argumentative essays, analytical essays, custom essays, custom thesis, etc for many individuals and Companies.
From the above we can easily deduce the meaning of persuasive essay, the act of using deductive reasoning, logic, instances, experience, to make a point thereby shifting a reader’s original point of view.
Persuasive or argumentative essays is a bit complicated to write, you will may need the assistance of professional writers like ProfEssays to effectively produce a good work, not everyone is cut out for the job of writing, you can contact them for training, custom research papers, dissertations, etc. They offer the best in the industry, even if its an emergency work, ProfEssays guaranty you 8 hours of delivery, in case of custom paper, orders are fulfilled and delivered on time.
STEPS TO CONSIDER WHEN WRITING PERSUASIVE ESSAY.
1. The first step is to know what you want to write about, what issues do you wish to convince your readers about. It is imperative you get this from the onset.
2. Second, ask your self, ‘who are my readers’? What are there opinion concerning my essay topic? You should know. Some subject already have a general opinion, while some don’t, so knowing this will help you to structure your essays.
3. Next is how to arrange your essay, is it base on facts, or theories? What experience or knowledge do you have to support if it’s based on theories, likewise what evidence is there to show if it’s based on facts. Please note that in writing this type of essay, use points that are purely factual, avoid writing theories.
4. Facts must be a product of research, especially if your topic happens to be a sensitive one, detailed investigation must be carried to project your points.
5. Provide quotes from notable personalities to support your facts, and remember to include sources and references to your work, don’t forget the reliable tool of using Statistics, and examples, if it can be substantiated then your are 75% sure attaining your goal of persuasion.
6. Lastly go through the essays, if possible give to four to ten people to read and offer some creative criticism.
Persuasive skill is needed in diverse areas of human lives and endeavors, example writing resumes, quotations, attending interviews, etc. So it is therefore compulsory to get the knowledge, or go to ProfEssays for all your writing needs, and enjoy their reliable customer care service, in addition to this you will enjoy top professional services, original work delivery no plagiarism, top of the art writing skills.
Make Your Writing Stand Out, Learn to Use Essay Outlines
Essay guideline is most and unequivocally relevant to writing a professional essay, without this your essay will become confusion to you and the reader so to speak. Its work can be compared to muscles that cover the body, a skeleton that supports it, and a blood that gives life to it.
Many people fail in essay writing because their guidelines or outlines where not properly structured, its like building a house on a weak foundation, ProfEssays is one company that write essays and have been proven to stand the test of credibility’s, and stability, they use writing styles that is compliant with US AND UK universities.
Due to its importance it is therefore necessary that one acquire the knowledge of writing outlines, all type of essays (argumentative essays, persuasive, research, analytical essays, compare and contrast essays etc) are built or ought to be built on a well structured outline.
Most people especially the so called professional writers don’t bother to outline essays, no wonder we have many substandard write ups popping out from here and there, ProfEssays is one of the best writing company I know, that delivers top essays, custom research papers, research, marketing, scholarship essay paper and so on, they deliver on time within eight (8) hours for emergency papers, offer very fast customer care services, they also have a plagiarism software that detect copy writes or stolen work, thus making sure that your project comes out 100% original.
HOW TO WRITE ESSAY OUTLINES
Make a simple draft of the essay, when you are writing draft, (for inexperience writers only) most essay norms are not observed okay? Just write whatever comes to you mind, start with writing your point, if you don’t have theme or title never mind, that can always come last after the putting up the draft. The idea is to enable one to get over the fear of writing.
Once you have done this it will be easier to start writing out the essay outlines.
Next is to draft a thesis statement.
Followed by INTRODUCTION
Write out the points: you can break the point into sections and number them
1. POINT ONE
2. POINT TWO
3. POINT THREE, and so on
1. Point one details
2. Point two details
3. Point three details. Etc
Still under ‘Body’ name some auxiliary tools like the use of quotations, references, etc.
Next is the CONCLUSION
You will mention your conclusion in on all the points listed and explained in the body of the essay.
Writing outline is very important, but if you are not a good writer, it can pause a big challenge to you, it is therefore not advisable to start essay with outline, just jut down whatever comes to mind, once you overcome the phobia you can now start organizing the essay. ProfEssays is your best bet when you need to have work done efficiently, and without hiccups, low and affordable price, with 100% credit card security. Learn more about essay introduction, process essays and sample essay papers available at ProfEssays.com.
Simple Guidelines in Writing Essay Cover Pages
People Judge the book, by its Cover
Writing cover pages for essays is not much of a challenge compare to writing the essay itself, however due to its simplicity many have overlooked its procedures which have resulted to some disastrous consequences like low scores in case of students.
This article wills give a step-by-step guide on writing cover pages that is acceptable and compliant to schools, universities, and companies. To obtain further information please contact ProfEssays – custom essay writing company. They have done many jobs, written many essays for individuals, schools, companies, etc so they have excellent knowledge on how to draft cover pages for essays.
A cover page contains simple information organized stylishly to induce appreciation, may be good marks for students.
As the name implies, it act as a cover to pages of an essay already written and ready for submission, delivery to the reader. When developing cover page for academic purpose, it is not necessary to use images/pictures (except it’s a graphic/design related essay topic or class), must not be flashy, too plain may not work, but let it be something that is pleasing to the sight, and will not put off your readers.
When writing a cover page, don’t forget to:
1. Include the titles of the essay
2. Write the name of the writer
3. Write the Subject: Is it Biology, History, etc
4. Mention the Class: where you are required to write the essay
5. Write the Date of Essay submission
6. Write the Name of the Supervisor
7. Include period and time of the class.
Lots of students have earned very low marks because of bad presentation of research paper, the cover paper is the first thing your reader, instructor, or anyone sees before they read your work, so it is important you create a good impression. Bad cover page layout can cause you to loose your goal of writing.
A professional essay write up is first seen not in the pages, but in the presentation of the cover pages. For students, scores actually start here. ProfEssays write your papers from scratch with strict accordance to your needs, that is from the cover page to the last page of your essay, you are sure of 100% efficiency, customers also enjoys total confidentiality, get delivery of paper on time, eight (8 hours) for emergency papers.
After writing the cover pages, it is advisable to proof read it, or give it to a friend, someone you are sure will give you honest review about your work, this should be done before the final submission.
In writing cover pages make sure there are no spelling mistakes, choose the right fonts, a book that is good is judged by its cover.
ProfEssays is a writing company that delivers great jobs to clients, they come highly recommended, they have helped many individuals, companies, students, etc in writing essays, to get further information about their achievements contact them, you will be glad you did. Read more about reasons to buy essays form ProfEssays.com and useful information about how to write an essay paper.
How to Write an Opinion Essay, The Structure of Opinion Essays
When it is about writing an opinion essay it is usually considered one of the most exhaustive of all custom essays. People already belonging to a creative writing field might find it a bit easy but for many others it’s a difficult task. There can be times when the Professors ask their students at school or university to prepare opinion essays as part of their class assignments. ProfEssays.com has trained their writers for all occasions like these. Our company knows what it takes to prepare an opinion essay.
An opinion essay is also known as a reflective essay and as the name suggests it refers to an essay that has an idea attached to it. These essays have a definite meaning to them therefore they are also termed as meaningful essays. One should have great knowledge of the subject to be able to write such an essay. The students are generally expected to put forth all the knowledge gained during the class room lectures. The sole aim of the professors is judge your knowledge of the concerned subject. It is important for you to have good writing and presentation skills along with time management to be able to draft an opinion essay. Our company provides you with a team of skilled custom essay writers who can write all your university or collage essays with great ease.
- At ProfEssays.com we give you unlimited options for revision.
- For our writers your work is their own project and making it unique and different is out main priority.
- We always stick to the instructions given by our customers and assure them absolute confidentiality.
- All the custom essays are prepared with extensive research, proofreading, editing etc to make sure that the work that we deliver you is complete and flawless.
- We also make sure that the work that reaches you is plagiarism free and 100 percent original.
- On time delivery and reasonable prices is something that gives us an edge over other service providers.
- We make sure that you get the best because we value your trust and your money..
While preparing yourself to write an opinion essay, it is very important to make sure you impress your reader with your piece. It is by reading and analyzing your essay that the reader is going to mark you. The essay is going to be a reflection of your personality, ideas, opinions and thoughts. So always aim at making your essay a positive and meaningful one. Undoubtedly, an opinion paper is not task to do because you can’t create things out of the blue. Your write up should have a context and a meaning otherwise it will be a mere essay which won’t fetch you good grades.
It is always recommended to prepare a rough draft of the work you’re your going to submit so that you yourself can analyze your work for further corrections. Choose an essay topic. Choosing a topic is not an easy thing so always make sure that you go for a topic which is familiar to you. A familiar topic will require less research and lesser time too and in return it can get you higher grades.
How Make Your High School Essay Paper an Example of a Good Writing
Imagine High School years without essay writing; days that do not require you to sit in a library for hours, or bore your eyes into the screen of a computer; days that do not categorise you as incompetent just because you were not born with a pen in your mouth. Are you sighing ‘bliss’ dreamily? Hope not, because without High School essay writing, you are just draggy and bland.
High School is where you generally develop the foundation of respectable essay writing, and the most imperative ingredient for writing A-grade essays is the right amount of concentration and research. Of course, there are other pivotal issues that govern the success of your essays, but these are the un-negligible primary ones. In case if you are wondering why exactly you need to master the art of writing essays: you need it to write a legible letter of complaint to the water works, or the powerhouse, or the editor about cruelty against animal issues, or the Dean to change your major. Unless you can write in a respectfully legible style, chances are nobody will ever pay heed to you. You may be apt to hate High School for being so hard on you, but honestly speaking, High School does not require of you to be pro essayists like Robert Lynd; it just aims to equip you with all the skills you may need in life.
So enough of detesting High Schools for making you write essays, and lets get down to tackling the task of writing quality High School essays. The word “essay” has been derived from the French infinitive “essayer”, meaning, “to make an attempt”, and according to experts, the only way you can produce quality essays is by trying, and trying, and trying, and following certain rules. Think of rules as cheats instead of hard-and-fast laws, because the more you comply with rules, the more you improve, and more your grades climb up.
Rules and Cheats:
- Firstly, organise your thoughts and ideas. Only if you throw in enough concentration will you be able to coordinate your ideas. Sometimes, when the topic appeals to you, you may be in a haste to pen your ideas without prior thought. This will only result in a disoriented essay.
- If the essay topic has been pre-announced, then you get enough time to research. Research will add more interesting and worth reading points to your essay.
- Once your thoughts are well orchestrated, think of a catchy introduction. The introductory paragraph is a life-supporting machine without which your essay will have no life. A boring introduction leads people to conclude that the essay is boring. Wriggle out of making your introductory paragraphs too general or clichéd. For instance, if you are asked to write an essay on schools, never start with a sentence more or less like this: A school is an institution where education is imparted. Consider your readers to be gifted with at least a smidgeon of knowledge. Moreover, since you are probably going to write essays for professors to evaluate, try to come up with the most arresting opening. After reading tonnes of yawn-worthy essays on the same topic, your impressive introduction will be a breath of fresh country air to your professor.
- Next, focus on the preceding paragraphs. Each paragraph until the concluding paragraph must contain one and only one idea that must be briefly explained and illustrated with an example. Never mash up ideas in paragraphs. You do not want your evaluator scratching their heads at the end, wondering what exactly your essay was about. If your High School essay is about a particular problem, you can either mention suggestive solutions along with their respective problems, which are stated in different paragraphs, or coherently combine all the solutions in the second to last paragraph. Every paragraph must have a topic sentence, which is a sentence that subtly gives an introduction to what the paragraph is about, and yet blends naturally with the paragraph. Never be pathetic enough to directly state what your paragraph will contain as in: “In this paragraph I will mention about …
- The concluding paragraph must be a conclusion to remember. It can be either a sentence or two to summarise the entire essay, or a wild idea that fit into none of the paragraphs, yet pertains to the whole essay.
After all the effort you might want to spice up your High School essay a little more; make it wild and appealing. Shun banalities and clichés, and instead use synonyms from a thesaurus. This will also improve your vocabulary. Yet, restrict your self to simple and understandable language. No one is interested in decoding Old English. Finally, read and revise over and over again for glitches. Sometimes, you may come up with a more colourful expression during your second revision.
If you think this is too much for you, or beyond you, you can always seek professional help at ProfEssays.com. A custom essay or research paper professionally written will serve as a sample piece from which you can learn techniques and patterns, plus imbue more ideas and expressions into your essays in the future. ProfEssays.com has an excellent, certified staff whose work reflect originality and brilliance unparalleled. They can complete assignments within eight hours if required by emergency circumstances. If you are worried about confidentiality, then take refuge in the fact that ProfEssays.com protects customer information and thrives to attain 200% customer satisfaction.
It is never easy to become even a mediocre essayist, High School is where you have to start working. So practise, practise, and practise. Essay, essay, and essay.