Critical Essay Writing Help
A critical essay is an objective analysis of usually an art form, like music, drama, paintings, books, and biographies but can also cover restaurants, luxury brands, celebrities, and etc. It demands to be unbiased, with clear objective, and analytical reasoning that should balance both positive and negative aspects. In many ways, its like a review, except this one is virtually always academic and follows a particular style of writing, preferably the MLA style. We can even say that such essay has something common with analytical essay.
The critical essay must contain an impressive introduction, a coherent and rational body, and a meaningful conclusion. How the essay is constructed per-determines the success of it.
Introduction: A gripping introduction that would arrest the minds of readers and tempt them to continue reading is a pre-requisite to writing an unputdownable essay. Catering to the fact that most of the readers of these custom essays are professors or editors, a writer must essentially recognize the truth that a boring introduction will make them want to barf, since they’ll have to read countless works on the same essay topic, most of which will be unimpressive. And something that’ll make them want to barf will instantly earn a substandard grade. An introduction should never just serve the purpose of a brief enlightenment to the reader, or for mere signposting. Professionals will in fact tell you that the essay topic and introduction are the most important, even in a critical essay. So make those openings grand, and don’t forget to clearly state the subject of analysis.
Body: A body of course is the repository; the part of the critical essays that contains all facts and figures, arguments, and judgments. So:
- Keep it simple.
- Clearly define your position or your standpoint and elaborate them with supporting examples from the subject of the custom essay, viewpoints of experts, and reviews. It should be reasonable, well justified, and objective.
- Wander away from personal and hateful criticism. Criticism must be professional.
- Pick both the good and bad side for discussion. Remember that no coin can come with a single face.
- Narrow down the point of analysis in the critical essays. For instance, if the essay must discuss the book “The Namesake” by Jhumpa Lahiri, then you should narrow down your criticism to maybe the portrayal of Gogol’s character or the literary style of the book.
- Avoid clichés or overuse of words. Use synonyms and crafty phrases.
- Be coherent. Don’t wonder from point to point. Concisely explain one argument and then move on to the next with appropriate transition. Break the body into meaningful paragraphs.
Conclusion: Conclude your critical essay succinctly without introducing or hinting at a new unexplained personal judgment or argument. Mention lucidly once more the subject of your analysis. Desire to leave the reader thinking for hours. In other words, make your farewells pennies for thoughts.
There are countless booklets and websites that will give you a plethora of advice on how to write good research paper that shall warrant A+ grades. And if you still think you are not up to the mark, there’s always professional help you can purchase at reasonable rates like at Prof Essays.com, which is replete with professional writers of the highest standards, determined to meet the requirements of clients. ProfEssays.com has available not just critical essays but also thesis papers, research papers, and plenty more. It’s professionalism can save you some extra effort, especially if you weren’t born with a pen with the gold nib in your hand.
Cyberspace is fraught with fraudulent companies that provide unacceptable services with a complete dearth of professionalism, but ProfEssays.com is most certainly a 100% reliable.
How To Write An Expository Essay
An expository essay is framed and drafted in way to provide or explain the desired information in great detail. An expository essay doesn’t need to have any strong arguments or opinions. It needs to be simple and crisp.
- Select an essay topic that you need to investigate upon. It may be a single word or may be a set of guidelines to complete any important project. You can explain the requirements, challenges or democratic process of changing a tire on your vehicle. It is recommended that you put forth the facts instead of giving out any kinds of personal opinions in your essay.
- Now begin with some research work. Browse through books, interviews, the Internet and other reference material available. Look out for some unique or less popular facts but make sure that the information is accurate.
- A thesis statement for your essay is a must so that you can put across the content of your essay. Once you have given the thesis statement make sure that you have enough data to back it up.
- Now you can start composing the main body of you expository essay by including facts and data that perfectly upholds the thesis statement of your research paper. It is suggested that you should not make any kind of pretentious arguments or claims. It is very important to be crisp and factual.
- While writing an expository essay it is always a good idea to refer to the works of other people to back up your idea. Make sure that the transitions in your essay should be logical enough for the reader to understand. It is important to draft you essay in a way that it flows smoothly from one paragraph to the other.
- It is suggested that you also include graphics, charts, diagrams and other data to provide a strong base to the information you provide.
- Don’t keep beating around the bush while writing an expository essay. Try to find exact words to describe things rather than writing long paragraphs.
- Now is the time to just pen down your expository essay. Once you have jotted it down just make sure there are no errors in terms of grammar and other technical details that you have provided.
Some Final Tips
- Always keep the list of all your references intact. Make sure you include a proper reference sheet along with your expository essay. Otherwise you can also include the same within your text as footnotes. Don’t use any information that you are not sure of.
- As a final step you can revise your expository essay. You can proof-read it for any irrelevant information. It is good to leave a mark with your expository paper so that it turns out to be an informative piece of work.
- Since the prime focus of an expository essay paper is to provide information and facts therefore it is always advisable to make sure you refer to authentic and genuine information to the readers.
Five Paragraph Essay
This type of custom essays is named so since their actual structure consists of five paragraphs. This allows developing the main idea in brief, without adding long explanations.
Five paragraph essay consists of the following parts, and each part compiles one paragraph only.
third body paragraph
Each part envisages brief and very concrete information on the topic. The introductory part traditionally contains thesis statement which is repeated affirmatively or negatively in the concluding part. Five paragraph essays are within field of qualification of Professays writers, therefore if you have problems writing term papers, you can always turn to them and receive professional aid.
Editing and Proofreading Your Essay or Term Paper
When the essay is completed, it feels like you have put in your entire world in it, everything you knew, all the time you had. But don’t forget to run your paper through the last stage of essay writing, which is editing and proofreading.
What do we need it for?
The objective of this stage is to improve what is written and correct the minor mistakes which may appear in the essay due to the slip of the pen or inattentiveness. Proofreading helps to take a closer look at the structure of the essay and change it if needed.
Who can help me in it?
You can either edit and proofread the essay of term paper yourself or turn to a professional editor.
Why turning to editor?
The stranger might be of a great help to you since he has a “fresh eye” as they say and can easily notice the details you have omitted as a writer. The editor checks spelling, grammar, punctuation and, unlike the author of the custom essay, is very objective. The so-called “fresh” look at your work is simply indispensable so that the content is coherent and logical. In other words, editors turn your creation into a flawless piece of writing. They also pay attention to the format and style of the paper. When writing a paper you may forget to cite some author and his work. The editor’s job is to correct this.
What if I decided to edit the proofread my essay by myself?
It’s not absolutely necessary to turn to the specialist to have your paper revised and proofread. If you do the editing and proofreading by yourself, first of all take a break after writing the essay, do some other work, and distract yourself a little. Then, with a fresh look you’ll be able to notice your mistakes and mishmashes in the essay. Be impartial, be objective. Don’t forget about references and bibliography. Check the paper twice and don’t be afraid to introduce changes if needed, they will only make your essay sound better. Read more about narrative essays, essay topics and research paper format.